Welcome to EVERY DAY A LIFE Podcast!
Here we have real, authentic, practical discussions on making successful life transitions - career, relationship, health, work, 3rd Act etc. We interview those who have done it, and uncover their 'inside' game as well as habits and practices that make transition, transformational.
Episode 1 - Interview with Business and Life Coach, Maria Van Hekken on her adventures as a business owner, mother of four, faculty member, sports fanatic, and new author.
- Saying "No" to say "Yes" (11:20)
- "Life Balance", Women, and Success (17:30; 23:00)
- Dealing with death (21:12)
- Maria's secrets for health and energy (36:50)
- Redefining "Retirement"? (1:02:44)
- LEADING with Y.E.S.: A Practical Guide too Discovering and Living Your Extraordinary Story.
- Maria's Website: www.Yes2Yes.com
Book References in our discussion:
- Man's Search for Meaning, Victor Frankl
- The Power of Now, Eckart Tolle
- Crazy Good, Steve Chandler
- Deepest Fear (Poem), Marianne Williamson