Welcome to EVERY DAY A LIFE Podcast!
Episode 2 – Interview with Pat Romboletti, author of the book Bulletproof Your Career on the new game of job search, curating a personal network, mastering your natural style, and creating your dream career.
Pat has ‘walked the walk’. She was consultative selling, launching start-ups, working remotely and visualizing life results, long before the books were written. Since 2001, she has been a successful recruiter and career coach. In this podcast, she talks about making powerful job transitions and 'bulletproofing' ones career.
- How to never need to job “search” again? (9:30)
- How to ‘curate’ a network? (15:25)
- How has job searching fundamentally changed? (37:00)
- What if you are in introvert? (46:20)
- A message to Job Searchers? (101:50)
- The Miracle Morning, Hal Elrod
- “Comparing and Despairing”John Lee Dumas
- “Morning Prayers’Marianne Williamson